Lecture Cognitive Robotics (2V+2Ü)
Prof. Dr. Sven Behnke
Prof. Dr. Maren Bennewitz
Tuesdays 12 (c.t) - 14
Lecture hall HS2, Friedrich-Hirzebruch-Allee 5 and via Zoom, code is the above four-digit module number
This lecture is one of two introductory lectures of the intelligent
systems track of the master programme "Computer Science".
The lecture covers cognitive capabilities, like
self-localization, mapping, object perception, and action-planning of
robots in complex environments.
Please register for this lecture in eCampus!
register for the exercise via TVS until October 19th, 2021!
- Tutors: Benedikt Imbusch and Peer Schütt
- First exercise: October 21st, 2021.
- Thursdays 8 (c.t) - 10, room 0.011 and via BBB, code 598529: tutor Peer Schütt
- Thursdays 10 (c.t.) - 12, room 0.011 and via BBB, code 598529: tutor Peer Schütt
- Thursdays 14 (c.t.) - 16, room 0.011 and via Zoom, code CogRob4113: Benedikt Imbusch
- Thursdays 16 (c.t.) - 18, room 0.011 and via Zoom, code CogRob4113: Benedikt Imbusch
Slides and Assignments
Will be in the directory Cognitive_Robotics.
S. Thrun, W. Burgard and D. Fox: Probabilistic Robotics. MIT Press,
Institute for Computer
I, II, III,